Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sewing for Halloween

Done with Halloween sewing...Phew! You know I had been working on Dash's costume. It was a fun and creative project. I got carried away and spent way too much time on it, but never thought about what my two-legged boy wanted to be. He is older, and it's not about being cute anymore. It's all about a dark and scary thing. So I don't care that much, and I thought he didn't want to be anything this year. But, he decided at the very last minute what he wanted to be. Very Luckly, I had enough red and white felt, and heavy interfacing in my stash. Miracle! Between moving from the Giants game and sewing machine, I finished the hat and bow tie in three hours Thursday night.

trees for the dog...

a hat and tie for the boy...
yup, the dog will be a tree, and the human will be a cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment