Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dash's Days

It's been only a week since Dash left his shelter friends and came to live with us. And what has happened in just one week? This little guy is growing soooo fast. By the time you come to see him, he won't be the same cuddly guy anymore. So I decided to post no matter what you think. It's my blog. I can post anything I want :-)
He won't leave his favorite owner alone...and Mr. Monkey...
Believe me he is comfy...Zzzzz...
He loves his wild back yard...we've been weeding for him...

What a good looking guy! A new thing I found out about him is that he has no Chihuahua blood. He is in fact a Pekingese/Border Collie mix. No wonder he is so smart!


These eyes...these brown eyes melt my heart...

A little visitor gently watches him...I am grateful everyone loves him...

2 comments: