Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sew & Tell - Ivy's Doll Outfits

Guys, please meet Miss. Doll USA. No, there is no such a thing, but I had to make it up. This is my little customer Ivy's doll. I feel bad that I didn't ask what her name was. I'm sure she has a beautiful name. And very well loved. She made her these outfits. The buttery yellow rosy blouse and chocolate brown polka dot pants. Aren't they cute? For those who sew, you could imagine how hard it is to make xxxxxsmall size clothing. And for those who don't sew, I tell you it is impossible to do the job this well. I can't believe she used a sewing machine to hem the pants and sleeves. They are tiny to fit under the foot of the machine. When Ivy's mom brought her in, I just had to take a picture. I quickly set up a corner for a photo shoot and placed Miss Doll USA on my red baby chair and hexagon placemat. I think she looks stunning! Don't you agree? Thanks Robin and Ivy!

No comments:

Post a Comment