Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Set & Tell - Miss Tattoo's Retro Dress

September begins with tons of sunshine and this retro look dress that Miss tattoo made. Well, you guessed I forgot to ask her name...She is a beginner sewer, but fearless and stands with pride. I say so because she made this dress without a pattern. A dress without a pattern, people! She just traced the dress she had, and voila! She LOVES it! She kindly posed for my camera while the pesky dog clinging all over her. The print is one of my favorites, a retro black floral with red accent. With her cool tattoo, I will call it edgy chic. Can I say that? Anyways, it's a gorgeous dress and she looks great! Thank you, Miss Tattoo!

sniff, sniff...she smells nice...

Dash messing with her dress...

Let's try again...
She used the following print...

No comments:

Post a Comment