Monday, September 20, 2010

Early Girls

Oh my Early Girls... Did you know there were such tomatoes? I've been buying these tomatoes at the Stonestown Farmers Market every Sunday for the week's supply. They are just so amazing that I will not buy any other tomatoes anywhere else. Seriously, they are the sweetest tomatoes. I've been eating them without any seasoning just to taste their simple sweetness. They made it to my list of things that I can't live without. I don't know the name of the vendor, but those cool farmer girls come from Watsonville and sell them at the market along with other organic vegetables and fruits for very reasonable prices. Their produce has much more flavors than others at the grocery stores. And they have those pale blue eggs that I've been wanting to try (they weren't available for the last couple of weeks). So go try them and support their hard work. You'll be happier and healthier.
some of them ended up on today's taco lunch plate, one of the most often served meal at our table...
i usually eat with squeezed lime juice and tapatio when no time to make salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment