Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ice Cream Dress

It's been a very while since I cut these two prints for the Ice Cream Dress. I couldn't even find the post where I uploaded this photo with the pattern package in it. I think a few seasons have passed, but well, It's done now. I was going to join this photo group, but since I don't have a real model wearing it, I'm not gonna do it. It's always better to have it in action. You can check what other people are making, and they will inspire you to sew. I promise.

i chose a classic girl pink print and red pin dot...
the girl print reminds me of the book I own, I Can Fly...

the whole view...


the v-notched pockets need extra work, but they are worth making...


I always find something I need in my tin can full of vintage buttons...

too much sun exposure, but you get the idea? daisies and ice cream dress...classic!

a sign of spring in my yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment