Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inner Sunset Street Fair 2011

The Inner Sunset Street Fair will be held on Sunday, October 16th this year. This will be the second annual street fair for the Inner Sunset community, which will take a place on Irving Street between 9th and 10th and beyond. I just got the poster yesterday on my window and also received the info about getting a booth at the Fair today. This is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to let people know what you do. Their website shows that the deadline is today, September 1st, but I was informed that the selection process is still going on. If you want to apply, I suggest you do so ASAP. Maybe by tomorrow? As I always say, the Inner Sunset is a great community. Neighborly, family-oriented, diverse culture, unique and interesting stores, cafes, restaurants, and dog friendly. It is down to earth! We have wonderful Golden Gate Park with world class museums in the neighborhood. I've lived in this community for over 20 years. Things have changed a bit, but the same sense of community is still here. Strong! Yeah, forget the Mission or Bernal or Hayes Valley :-) The Inner Sunset may not be the trendiest part of San Francisco, but I can't say enough that it is REAL! So, everyone is very welcome to the Fair. And again, if you want to apply for a vendor booth, please do so right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment