Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Duvet Cover


It's been way too long since I made my boy a duvet cover. Blue floral on a white back ground backed with a sky blue sheet became blue floral on a tan background and the sky blue was no longer sky blue. "How do you describe that color? " I asked the boy. "I don' know." The boy answered in a flat voice with his eyes glued on his Facebook page. Okay...I will just try my best to describe it. Um, yellow with a hint of green? and some Oscar the Grouchy color in the center. And since the dog came along, thinned textile was easy to be shredded with his paws. I knew it's been way over due to make a new one. So, yesterday after sanding the newly obtained cabinet, pruneing the hedge, weeded the driveway, four loads of laundry, prepping for the week's dinner (this doesn't happen a lot. I was very good yesterday), I started to sew.

I used the Hello print in green...

the room decorated by the owner of the room...painting the room on the "to do" list...

the gangs on the bookshelf...

cowboys vs space rangers...

waking up to happy faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment