Thursday, September 15, 2011

Around the House

I woke up, stared at my sewing table, took a picture, intended to finish one project at least...and walked away. Then I looked at the corners of my home that I want to look at. The corners that make me smile.

fyi - i can't even leave a comment on my own blog (so thanks for all who left a comment). the blogspot system tells me that i don't even have access to this blog while i'm logged in. odd? it's been a while since i found their system so user-unfriendly. i might just have to give up their site and move my blog someplace else again. if you, the blogspot folks, are reading this please improve the system.

three unfinished projects on the table ...

the feather garland which I made with those feathers my boy brought back from the zoo camp in LA a couple years ago.

the heart rock wall...

a nature corner...i love the ghost leaf...

my boy's art project from grade school...

the yellow foyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment