Friday, June 24, 2011

Kids Sewing Camp

Many of you asked, so I am offering kids sewing classes. It's summer. No school. So hence, sewing camp. The projects will be decided soon. I usually think too much to decide on the right projects because they are a big part of the total coordination. I work very hard especially on this part. I have some ideas, but I might have to change the plan depending on the kids' age, experiences, and a number of students in a class. It's a boot camp, so I am squeezing as many projects as possible with homework. I will offer more sessions later in July and August.

1 comment:

  1. We would LOVE to come to your camp, or at least check out your new store! Crystal aka cupcake dress girl....I should really make her a new dress again with your beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete