Thursday, June 2, 2011

Class Picnic Blouse & Shorts

Well, the picture didn't come out as I wished it would have, but it's up there as the June cover. It is hard to show a pair of shorts/pants in a way I want without actually on a model. I know I could have done better, but redoing it? Nah, I got lazy. As I said a few posts back, this is the cutest combo I've ever sewn. It took me a while to decide on the fabrics for both the items, but I am so happy with the choice I've made. I've loved this turquoise with delicate twig print ever since it came out from Oliver + S. All their collection of fabrics are very very soft. I hope you have felt it. The style is simple and classic, and the little details make me want to squeeze this blouse and shorts. And as always, the instructions are very well-explained. So I hope someone gets inspired to try this pattern. Sooner or later when this winter-like weather is over, it will be a picnic season. Don't you want to see your little girl in these? Yeah, let's go on a picnic!


No comments:

Post a Comment