Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ginger & Violet

Attention Peapod customers! Colette Patterns now has easy patterns for the beginners. I've always loved their aesthetics, but it is true that their patterns were somewhat for the advanced sewers (in my opinion). I know what you ladies want. Easy peesy patterns, right? So the time has come for Peapod to carry their lovely patterns. Ginger is an A-line skirt with a high waist band, and Violet is the Peter pan collar blouse. Don't they look pretty? Ginger provides a variation to bias cut stripes which gives it a whole new look. Genius! The actual packages only show illustrations, not these colored images. So trip over to their site to get more inspired with more images. At the Quilt Market, I met a girl from Colorado. The moment I saw her I noticed she was wearing her own Ginger skirt. It was very cute. So we started talking. About her customers. My customers. Sewing life in her town and my town. I knew when it comes to sewing we San Franciscans were far behind from the Portlanders, but we are also so far behind from those in Colorado. What do you think about that? I know we can do better. Yes We Can!


photos by courtesy of Colette Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment