Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer

It was a beautiful day off yesterday, and school is out.  So we had breakfast out in the yard.  I found this perfectly imperfect bistro set sitting on the curb on the way home last winter, but I never placed it outside.  It was a perfect day to enjoy it. 
Santa Barbara Daisies are in full bloom...
Picked up at the farmer's market...
I don't follow/trust every single thing labeled as "organic, eco friendly, or green," but these strawberries can't be beat by those store bought ones with an "organic" label...
They are so good eaten by themselves, but they are better in my strawberry cobbler, a sign of summer!
Pasta with clams was nice simple lunch between the hard work around the house...
Another sign of summer, lovely basil!
My ceramic works are being utilized...
Watched my landlord drive away in his 1950's Mercury to the auto shop...
The year might be wrong, but it looks a bit like that Steve McQueen movie, no?  Yep, Bullitt is one of my favorite movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment