Monday, February 27, 2012

Lemon Square Quilt

So after staring at my wall with two box-in-box blocks for a while, I realized it wasn't what I wanted. I thought it would look too unified. I am a person who loves asymetric randomness and imperfections in quilts. I started to search for more inspirations and found this gorgeous quilt. I love it! I want it! So I decided to make it. According to the creator of this quilt, the pattern is called Lemon Square and she used this tutorial. I was going to replicate with my scraps to get the look, but it is easier just to follow the instructions. Thanks to the owner of the tutorial and another thanks to the creator of the quilt for the inspiration.
the much better looking wall. agree? then quilt with me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!! I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I want one too . . . but without all the work ;) -Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great choice! I love this Lotta Jansdotter print series. A great way to show it all off. Keep us posted on the quilt progress.

    ReplyDelete