Thursday, March 1, 2012

Incense

Well, hello March. My cover photo was ready to be uploaded this morning, but I was having a tech problem and waiting for my tech guys to fix this. Well, maybe by tomorrow morning, maybe, maybe...

So March has started with a bit of rain in the city, and it was pretty nice besides the fact that it was freezing cold. A perfect day to stay in and relax at home for lucky people, not me :-( Do you enjoy incense? I do. On my day offs, I usually fire it up after cleaning the house and sit down with my tea. Enjoying both the clean home and mellow fragrance in the air. I'm not a big fan of perfumes in general (especially cheesy ones), but nature-inspired fragrances are something that relaxes me.

here is something new in the shop. incense from japan! these have clean, light, and classy fragrances that I love.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Morning Star brand! My favorite is the gardenia while my husband's favorite is the yuzu... Life is ALWAYS a little more relaxing with something fresh and lovely to sniff.

    ReplyDelete