Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank You and Happy Halloween

Thank you girls for coming to Wine & Needles last Friday. It was smaller than originally planned due to the last minute cancelations, but at the end there were six of us sitting together eating, drinking (okay it was just Lena and I drinking), chatting, and stitching little pears. Very relaxing. We'll do it again, but I realized that it will be during Thanksgiving week in November. So we'll probably have to pass next month. Sorry, no photos were taken because I forgot to bring the camera with a memory card in it :-( Anyways, I hope you are having a nice Halloween night.



you might have seen this collage before as i posted it in 2009. those are photos from the inner sunset neighborhood on one halloween night when my boy was still going trick or treating.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I hope you'll do it again - I could not make it to this one, but it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete