Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Corners

I bought a pot of white cyclamen the other day for my bathroom, and while I was at the store, I noticed the branches of Christmas trees about to be thrown away. I asked the guy if I could have some, and I came home with a bunch of branches. The car smelled nice on the way home. I was going to make a wreath with them because I'm not a big fan of bulky store bought wreaths. I made a simple quick one for the door and placed the rest of the branches here and there around the house. So, these are the holiday corners of my home.

white cyclamen under one of my favorite birdie prints...

a few tiny branches tied with a red striped ribbon hanging in the shower...

the pumpkins have been replaced with gigantic pine cones...

even a dry tech corner needs a little green...


a little space on the stairway, my favorite corner...

zoomed out...

santa and all the whole gang in the foyer...


this is the first thing we see when coming home...

the chair has been primed and left for a new coat of paint for about six months :-(

mr. elf and the gang on the tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment