Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sewing Book ISBN - 978-4-579-11277-7

Speaking of sewing books...this is what I picked up in Japan this time. I don't own a lot of sewing books. At least, not as many as I probably should as a fabric store owner. As you already know there are tons of beautiful sewing books in Japan. But sewing books are just a small fraction of what Japanese book stores offer. From sewing to chrocheting to decorating to food, there are so many beautiful books. It is just hard to pick. A bookstore is one of my favorite places to visit every time I go back, but this time I didn't really have time to hang out at the big book store near my father's house. I stopped by quickly and picked up this adorable book. And trust me it was hard to do. The designs are all simple, and I already have a few books that contain very similar patterns. And I hardly make things from those books I have purchased. But when I saw a girl in the green dot hooded cape, I just could not resist.

I love any shirt with a peter pan collar...

oh babushka girls...


oh little green dot riding hood...

No comments:

Post a Comment