Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thank You

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for all who came to say hi and goodbye during the final sale and who supported Peapod over the years. I had good days and bad days during those years. But, what made me keep going?  My love for beautiful fabric and the pride of serving beautiful San Francisco, a special place where small businesses can thrive.  And not to mention my loyal patrons.  I am proud to say that Peapod was more than a fabric store.  It was a place where neighbors could stop by to chat while they were on the way to the grocery store. It was the place where dog lovers could stop by to say hi to the famous shop dogs.  It was a place where kids (and adults) could come in and get inspired to be creative.  I knew many of you by your first name.  We exchanged holiday gifts.  We had a crafty night when we ate, drank, talked, laughed, and made things together.  I am sad to close, but I closed its door knowing that Peapod was definitely a vital part of the community and well-loved.  So thank you all again for your love and support!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all that you added to my creative life! You always provided me with beautiful fabrics and inspiration. I will miss dropping by, saying hi, catching up and going home with a bundle ready for creating. Do stay in touch dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooooo! We came by to see you today and we're faced with an empty store. Thank you for all of the beautiful fabric and creative ideas! What will you be doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in San Mateo, and was at a local quilt store was talking about how much i loved your store and was told it was closed. 8 will miss coming buy and spending my hard earned money in your beautiful store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Michigan, but have managed to visit your store 3 times in the past 8 years - each time admiring all your lovely fabric and wishing I had a store like yours closer to my home. Thank you for providing me with inspiration and for taking the time to talk with me. I loved your store and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! I wanted to order some of your beautiful fabric. I've made so many quilts and duvet covers with it! Sniffle! I'll miss you and Dash!
    Best of luck, and if you decide to open an online shop PLEASE let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a valid link to activate www.amazon.com/mytv or primevideo.com/mytv samsung in your device. You can watch Amazon prime video on amazon mytv, just you need to enter a 6 digit amazon registration code on your device.

    ReplyDelete