Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Temporary Business Hours

So yesterday made it my official day back at work.  And I got four boxes of new stuff.  It was hard to unpack them when you have limited physical ability.  So I waited for my boy to show up after school.  Last Saturday was just a trial as part of my rehabilitation.  It wasn't even a busy day, but I was exhausted at the end of the day.  Both physically and emotionally.  So I let the boy handle it on his own the next day while I took a rest. 

We updated the temporary business hours as follows while I still recuperate.

Tue - Fri: 1pm - 6pm
Sat: 12pm - 5pm
Sun: 12pm - 4pm

We know there were some people who weren't very happy with the shop's weird hours and the emergency closing signs after traveling to the shop.  I appreciate that you guys came and understand why a few of you were very very upset.  Our sincere apologies!  We are doing our best to post as soon as we find out that some adjustments should be made due to emergencies.  So please check our site first, not any other websites.  So just to give you guys a heads up, there might be some more occasions that we have to close in a short notice in the future.  We hope you understand.

Thanks a million!
The Peapod Team

No comments:

Post a Comment