Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Got Bags

So I was ready for the new bag law.  I had made a pair of new grocery bags and some produce bags as soon as I heard the news.  I own five of them, but three are kinda small and one is really in a bad shape.  And I need more to keep in the car.  I always line my bags, but this time I wanted something quick without a liner.  So red duck canvas was a perfect choice.  The finished size is about 15" x 19" x 4".
The bag in action...
Yup, Trader Joe's marinara sauce is what I use for my no knead pizza.  It has to be this sauce...
I used light weight muslin for the produce bags.  I stitched a tiny red sprout on the smaller bags and a piece of fruit print on the larger ones. 
Dash got a new placemat.  I carry fusible laminate material at the shop.  This thing turns regular fabric into a laminated one.  I finally tried it myself and loved it.  It's great!
It's harder than you think to manually squeeze this many limes with a wooden reamer.  My palm hurts...
Limeade never tasted this good on a hot Indian summer day...
They hung on the pantry door...

No comments:

Post a Comment